Research Mode Programme
Compliance of the entire following is necessary for graduation:
- Adhere to all Rules and Regulations of the graduate degree programme
- Fulfill the minimum duration of candidature.
- Pass the pre-requisite courses (if any) as determined by the School/Centre/Unit.
- Settle all outstanding fees (if any)
Coursework & Mixed Mode Programme
A graduate student of USM must full fill the following requirements for purposes of graduation.
- Pass all core and elective courses and also other pre-requisite courses determined by the respective School/Centre;
- Pass the dissertation (for mixed-mode programme);
- Pass the research project (for coursework mode programme). Obtain at least a CGPA of 3.00 (for the Masters programme) and a CGPA of 3.00 (for the PhD programme); and
- M.Med student must pass all 3 Professional examination and satisfactory mini thesis