Who is Eligible to Apply?
The USM Fellowship is open to current postgraduate students of Universiti Sains Malaysia.
Master Degree Applicants
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (CGPA≥3.25) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (CGPA≥3.25) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government; and
- A coursework/mixed mode Master’s Degree (CGPA≥3.25) or a research mode Master's Degreee with at least 1 article published in peer-reviewed journals or equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government .
- Academic honours, awards and scholarships.
- Other postgraduate degrees.
- Conference papers.
- Past relevant research.
- Community service experience.
We strongly recommend that all applicants to apply online and submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. The date of application will be announced through our website from time to time.
Students with financial assistance (e.g., NSF/PGD/IDB/
RLKA/ASTS) are not eligible to apply.