Master of Science - Lanscape Architecture
The curriculum is divided into 3 main aspects:
- Social, Economy, Planning, Legislation and Policy
- Design, Technology and Environment
- Finance, Management and Administration
- Landscape Construction
- Landscape Horticulture
- Landscape Studio 1
- Theory and Philosophy of Landscape Design
- Basic Ecology
- Legislation Aspect and Professional Practice Practical Training - Inter-Semester break (10 weeks)
- GIS for Landscape Design
- Landscape Resource Management
- Landscape Studio 2
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Hydrology and Watershed Management
- Landscape Architecture Research (2 Semesters)
- Landscape Design Graphic Studio
Candidates without any relevant background in the construction industry are required to take all the preparatory courses conducted at the undergraduate level
- Environmental Science
- Basic Land Survey
- Principles of Planning
- Principles and Theory of Design
- Landscape Planning
- Urban Design
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) Housing, Building and Planning degree.
- BSc (Hons) Building Engineering / Architecture / Planning degree.
- BSc (Hons) Architecture / Landscape Architecture
- Other academic or professional qualifications.
- Preference is given to those who have relevant working experience.
- Full-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 6 semesters