Master of Science - Statistics
Candidates must take and obtain a good pass in all five courses offered.
- Statistical Inference
- Stochastic Processes
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Statistical Reliability
- Linear Models
A candidate will do research on a chosen topic with the guidance of a supervisor at the end of which a dissertation must be submitted.
The award of the degree is subject to obtaining good passes in the courses taken and the successful completion of the dissertation, which will be examined by internal and external examiners.
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Mathematical Sciences
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree majoring in Statistics or related discipline.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters