Master of Science - Structural Engineering
The programme requires candidates to complete 40 units. The curriculum is divided into 2 components.
- Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Structural Retrofitting Technology
- Dynamics and Stability of Structures
- Principles of Structural Design
- DissertationElective Courses
- Engineering Management
- Bridge Engineering
The research component requires candidates to select a research topic and carry out an intensive research study under the supervision of a lecturer.
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Civil Engineering
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree with Honours or equivalent.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent
- A good command of English
Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Results must be attached with the applicationform.
Note: The programme will be offered subjected to a minimum of five (5) student enrolments.
Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters