Master of Science - Tourism Development
- Tourism Planning and Development
- Tourism Policy and Organisation
- The Design of Tourism & Recreational Projects
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Research Methods and Techniques
- Infrastructure and Tourism Services
- The Business and Economy of Tourism
- Tourism Workshop
- Research Project in Tourism
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Housing, Building & Planning
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc (Hons) Housing, Building and Planning degree.
- BSc (Hons) Building Engineering / Architecture / Planning / Quantity Surveying / Valuation degree.
- BSc (Hons) Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy / Culinary Arts.
- Other academic or professional qualifications.
- Preference is given to those who have relevant working experience.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters