Master of Arts - Translation Studies
The programme consists of 20 units of coursework (5 courses) and 20 units of dissertation.
- Advanced Theories of Translation
- Advanced Principles and Methods of Translation
- Graduate Seminar
- Issues in Translation
- Career and Translation
- Literary Texts and Translation or
- Scientific and Technical Texts and Translation
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Humanities
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree CGPA of ³ 2.75in related areas.
- Degree awarded by local private institutions of higher learning including those awarded under any collaborative/franchising schemes with local or foreign partners must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Language Requirement (Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or
- A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Results must be attached with the application form.
Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters