Master of Arts - Visual Arts and Design
- Art and Design Theory
- Southeast Asian and International Visual Art and Design
- Research in Studio Practice
- Graduate Seminars
- Coursework Thesis
- Graduate Thesis and Exhibition Elective Courses
- Convergence of Art, Science, and Technology
- Professional Practice
Expertise available in the following School:
School of The Art
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Design Studies.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent.
- To attend a pretest interview before the final selection.
- To possess five (5) years and above working experiences
- International applicants are required to havea minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of Englishas a Foreign Language).
Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters