Master of Science - Occupational Safety and Health
Occupational Safety and Health
- Occupational Safety and Health
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Distance Education
Applicants should possess one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s (First Class Honours / CGPA >3.67) degree in a related area.
- Full-time: Min 12 months / Max 36 months
- Part-time: Min 24 months / Max 72 months
- Full-time: Min 24 months / Max 60 months
- Part-time: Min 36 months / Max 90 months