Master of Science - Quantity Surveying and
Doctor of Philosophy
- Value Management
- Cost Management
- Design Economics and Management
- Construction Re-Engineering
- ICT in Construction
- Corporate Transformation in Construction
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Construction Contracts
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Housing, Building & Planning
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area.
- MUET Band 5. (Malaysian Applicants only)
- Master's or Bachelor's (First Class Honours / CGPA>3.67) degree in a related area.
- MUET Band 5. Malaysian Applicants only
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or
- A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Results must be attached with the application form.
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 6 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 12 semesters
- Full-time : Min 4 semesters / Max 10 semesters
- Part-time : Min 6 semesters /Max 15 semesters