Master of Science - Medical Parasitology and
Doctor of Philosophy
- Parasitology / Veterinary Medicine, Laboratory and Small Animal Practice, Zoonotic Diseases, Toxoplasmosis, Evaluation of Animal Allografts in Clinical Practice
- Medical Parasitology, QBC Technique for malaria diagnosis,Invitro antimalaria drug testing
- Clinical Virology, Management of Viral Diseases,Cell Culture Techniques
- Diagnosis of Filariasis
Expertise available in the following School:
School of Medical Sciences
Applicants should possess one of the following:
- A MBBS/MD or equivalent degree BSc (Hons) in Medical Sciences/Biotechnology/Biology/ Chemistry/Physics or other related fields from a recognised university.
- A Master's or Bachelor's (First Class Honours/ CGPA>3.67) degree in a related area.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or
- A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Results must be attached with the application form.
Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 6 semesters
Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 12 semesters
Full-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 10 semesters
Part-time: Min 6 semesters / Max 15 semesters